You already rent the beer, why not rent the brewery? We are hella proud of what we have built and want you to form all your special memories at our brewery, due to Brand Loyalty or whatever.You already rent the beer, why not rent the brewery? We are hella proud of what we have built and want you to form all your special memories at our brewery, due to Brand Loyalty or whatever.
Our ceiling-suspended mezzanine can seat 30 (50 standing) and offers a spectacular location for smaller and less-formal events. Rental details below:
- Tuesdays through Thursdays: FREE rental for up to 3 hours if you bring at least 20 people
- Fridays and Saturdays: $100/hr. Event-specific bartender can be arranged. Contact us for details.
- Sundays: $50/hr. Event-specific bartender can be arranged. Contact us for details.
We can seat 99 people inside and we have standing room for 99 outside. Contact us for details.
- Mondays: Up to 3 hours free with a $300 bar tab. Seriously! Promise to spend $300 in 3 hours on a Monday and you can rent the space for free. Best deal in the city, probably!
- Tuesdays through Thursdays: $250/hour, does not include bar tab.
- Fridays and Saturdays: $400/hour, does not include bar tab.
- Sundays: $250/hour, does not include bar tab.
The Lagering Cellars.
Yes, we dug one million pounds of dirt, clay, bones, etc out of some 19th century lagering cellars located 30 feet underneath our brewery. Yes, they are gorgeous. Yes, we’d like to host events down there. Unfortunately they need some work before they can safely and luxuriously welcome the public. Until then, we can offer guided visits for groups of 20 or so for photoshoots etc.
It’s a contract between two people, the state, their wedding guests and all the vendors. We are happy to both host your wedding and also be married to you, by law, because actually you get married to the venue you got married in, in addition to your spouse. That’s how that works. I am a lawyer, don’t argue with me. Contact us and we will make sure your special day is perfect. We can even use bouncers to kick out the people you didn’t want to invite in the first place!
*Takes bong rip* We can TOTALLY provide food for your rager, dude! What? It’s a networking mixer? We can do that too, even if we don’t know what that means!
THE GROUND RULES.
Minimum group size for catered food is 10 people. Prices do not include sales tax or gratuity. Contact us to discuss your catering needs and we’ll send you an official invoice and stuff, because we are like competent adults now.
A LA CARTE ITEMS.
- Musubi: $3/person. Square sushi roll made with spam or tofu. Served on a platter with plates and sauces. Gluten free. (Vegan available)
- Musubi Royale: $5/person. Square sushi roll made with spam or tofu, pineapple, pickled ginger and house sauce. Served on a platter with plates and sauces. Gluten free. (Vegetarian or vegan available)
- Hawaiian Macaroni Salad: $4/person. Made with carrots and green onions. Served family style with bowls. Vegetarian.
- Franklin Salad: $3/person. Greens, chives, macadamia nuts, grapefruit, electric vinaigrette. Served family style with bowls. Gluten Free. Vegan.
- Pretzel Bites and Pimento Cheese: $5/person. Sweet and sour pineapple glaze. Served on a platter with plates. Vegetarian. (8/order)
- Surf Burger: $5/person. Pretzel bun, sweet and sour spam or chicken, pimento cheese, arugula, pickled ginger. Served on boats (Vegetarian available)
- Skewers: $3/person. Pretzel bite, rum braised pineapple, chinese sausage, white cheddar, cocktail onion. Served on platter with plates. (3/order)
- Steam Bun Tacos: $5/person Lotus buns, chinese style sausage, green onions, sambal. Served on a platter with plates with a bottle of sweetened soy sauce. (4/order)
- Tostone Tostadas: $4/person. Smashed and fried plantain slices, pickled carrot and daikon, green onions, coconut refried black beans. Served on a platter with plates and sauces. Gluten free. Vegan. Add spicy shrimp $1/person (5/order)
- Grilled Cheese Sandwiches: $6/person. Served cut in half, on boats:
- Cubali Hai: Hawaiian bread, pimento cheese, brown mustard, ham, spicy pickles.
- Basique: Hawaiian bread, double cheddar, pickled ginger, pineapple-soaked daikon. Vegetarian.
- Honolounatic: Hawaiian bread, provel, pineapple, ham.
- Exiled in Paradise: Hawaiian bread, gruyere and mozzarella, chinese 5 spice roasted beets, red onions. Vegetarian.
Hawaiian Lunchbox: $12/person
- Musubi royale (vegan available)
- Macaroni salad
- Pretzel bites
Des Peres Beach Party: $9/person
- Surf burgers
- Franklin Salad
Tostone Nacho Bar (mostly vegan and gluten free): $10/person
- ostones (smashed and fried plantains)
- Coconut refried black beans
- Green onions
- Pickled daikon and carrot
- Crema mexicana (not vegan)
- Sweetened soy sauce (not Gluten Free)
- Add tobacco mushrooms (hella umami, bro) +$1/person
- Add sweet and spicy shrimp +$2/person
I Melt With You: $8/person
Empire of Tiny Foods: $12/person
- Pretzel bites
- Steam bun tacos
- Gummy bears
The Rockefeller $18/person
- Pretzel Bites
- Steam Bun Tacos
- Musubi Royale
- Macaroni Salad
- Franklin Salad
- Add zambu shots with gummy bear floaters +$4/person
- Add Tostone bar +$7/person
- Add mushrooms and Shrimp +2/person
PARTY ON, AMERICA