We love to throw parties! Got a weird idea for a get together? DROP US A LINE! Details on space rental below:
We can fit up to 100 inside and another 100 out on the patio. We can secure patio canopies for inclement weather if needed. We are happy to host your event any day of the week, but note that we only close the Taproom for an event on one Friday and one Saturday a month, so be sure to reserve early for that Friday or Saturday night function!
Email Kristina@EarthboundBeer.com for availability and pricing.
Our floating mezzanine provides a one-of-a-kind event space for up to 50 people! It’s a great set-up for office parties, birthday parties, holiday parties, anniversary parties, showers, etc. The mezzanine can be reserved for up to 3 hours for free with advance notice on Tuesdays-Thursdays as long as you have a group of more than 25 folks who like to drink beer. For weekends, longer rentals and availability email Kristina@EarthboundBeer.com
The Lagering Cellars.
Yes, we dug over one million pounds of dirt, clay, bones, etc out of some 19th century lagering cellars located 30 feet underneath our brewery. Yes, they are gorgeous. Yes, we’d like to host events down there. Unfortunately they need some work before they can safely and luxuriously welcome the public. Until then, we can offer guided visits for groups of 20 or so for photoshoots etc.
Marriage: It’s a contract between you, your sweetie, and the state. Trust me, I’m a lawyer.
The wedding industry is a toxic cash grab designed to prey upon your insecurities, and that’s TOTAL BULLSHIT!
Marriages are about making people pay attention to you, seeing all your friends and the family members you like in a single location, and getting nice kitchen appliances HOWEVER: What should be a fun party planning experience turns into a horrible foot slog punctuated by recriminations, passive-aggressive behavior and the occasional screaming match. NOT CHILL AT ALL!
Why not give us a thousand dollars, invite your guests and let us do all the work? Inspired by the Gram Parsons song, we have a thousand dollar wedding package perfect for the unconventional, the unconcerned, and the un-bought-in.
- Rental of the full taproom from 7PM-10PM on a Sunday evening (up to 100 guests)
- Cash bar, our standard bar menu. Currently, that means beer, wine, cider and whatever liquor we have on hand. We’ll bring in ice because we like you. No mixers. You can run a bar tab for your guests if you want an open bar.
- Light food for 100: Chicken nuggets from Byrd and Barrel, idiosyncratic vegan/vegetarian fare from Gooseberries, or Puerto Rican delights from MayoKetchup.
- Cupcakes from Whisk Bakery. You even get to pick the flavor!
- Attractive bridal bouquet, boutonniere and micro-arrangements from Flowers to the People.
- Bridal party photo shoot in the cellars before the wedding. We have a polaroid camera and will take a photo of you with it. One of your uncles or friends has a stupid expensive camera, NOW’S THEIR TIME TO SHINE.
- Bring your own officiant, or if you want, the head brewer will officiate because he’s been ordained by the church of the sub genius. He’s done at least three weddings and they are all still married so he must be pretty good at it.
- You can DJ or we can DJ, whatever. We’re trying to make this easy for all parties.
For just ten benjamins you can go from “more-than-roommates” to “married-or-eloped, I guess?” with style, ease and speed! WHAT A DEAL!
We can throw you a thousand dollar wedding with one week’s notice! WOW! You’ll definitely be the talk of the town with this avant-garde approach to finally getting a Kitchen-Aide!
ACT NOW! Email Kristina@earthboundbeer.com to get started!
Want a traditional wedding? We’re probably not a good fit. If you feel you are special, email Kristina@earthboundbeer.com with your ideas and she’ll figure out if it works for us.
*Takes bong rip* We can TOTALLY provide food for your rager, dude! What? It’s a networking mixer? We can do that too, even if we don’t know what that means!
THE GROUND RULES.
Minimum group size for catered food is 10 people. Prices do not include sales tax or gratuity. Contact us to discuss your catering needs and we’ll send you an official invoice and stuff, because we are like competent adults now.
A LA CARTE ITEMS.
- Musubi: $3/person. Square sushi roll made with spam or tofu. Served on a platter with plates and sauces. Gluten free. (Vegan available)
- Musubi Royale: $5/person. Square sushi roll made with spam or tofu, pineapple, pickled ginger and house sauce. Served on a platter with plates and sauces. Gluten free. (Vegetarian or vegan available)
- Hawaiian Macaroni Salad: $4/person. Made with carrots and green onions. Served family style with bowls. Vegetarian.
- Franklin Salad: $3/person. Greens, chives, macadamia nuts, grapefruit, electric vinaigrette. Served family style with bowls. Gluten Free. Vegan.
- Pretzel Bites and Pimento Cheese: $5/person. Sweet and sour pineapple glaze. Served on a platter with plates. Vegetarian. (8/order)
- Skewers: $3/person. Pretzel bite, rum braised pineapple, chinese sausage, white cheddar, cocktail onion. Served on platter with plates. (3/order)
- Steam Bun Tacos: $5/person Lotus buns, chinese style sausage, green onions, sambal. Served on a platter with plates with a bottle of sweetened soy sauce. (4/order)
- Weird Nacho bar: $4/person. Plantain and tortilla chips, pickled carrot and daikon, green onions, coconut refried black beans. Served on a platter with plates and sauces. Gluten free. Vegan. Add spicy shrimp $1/person (5/order)
- Grilled Cheese Sandwiches: $6/person. Served cut in half, on boats:
- Cubali Hai: Hawaiian bread, pimento cheese, brown mustard, ham, spicy pickles.
- Basique: Hawaiian bread, double cheddar, pickled ginger, pineapple-soaked daikon. Vegetarian.
- Honolounatic: Hawaiian bread, provel, pineapple, ham.
- Exiled in Paradise: Hawaiian bread, gruyere and mozzarella, chinese 5 spice roasted beets, red onions. Vegetarian.
Hawaiian Lunchbox: $12/person
- Musubi royale (vegan available)
- Macaroni salad
- Pretzel bites
Des Peres Beach Party: $9/person
- Surf burgers
- Franklin Salad
Weird Nacho Bar (mostly vegan and gluten free): $10/person
- Plantain and Tortilla chips
- Coconut refried black beans
- Green onions
- Pickled daikon and carrot
- Crema mexicana (not vegan)Sauces:
- Sweetened soy sauce (not Gluten Free)
- Add tobacco mushrooms (hella umami, bro) +$1/person
- Add sweet and spicy shrimp +$2/person
I Melt With You: $8/person
- Grilled cheese sandwich per person (pick one or mix and match)
- Franklin salad
- Neutron star tomato soup and pizza sauce in cups for dipping.
Empire of Tiny Foods: $12/person
- Pretzel bites
- Steam bun tacos
- Gummy bears
The Rockefeller $18/person
- Pretzel Bites
- Steam Bun Tacos
- Musubi Royale
- Macaroni Salad
- Franklin Salad
- Add zambu shots with gummy bear floaters +$4/person
- Add Tostone bar +$7/person
- Add mushrooms and Shrimp +2/person
PARTY ON, AMERICA