CLOSED THIS SATURDAY BECAUSE ONE OF OUR MAIN DUDES IS GETTING MARRIED, LO SIENTO.
- Cloven Stout. Pitch black and full of cloves. 7.2% ABV.
- Cardamom Pepper Tea Blonde. Much better than its dark universe alternate the Cardigan Prepper Toe Blande. 5.7% ABV.
- Splash Party Saison. THE SPLASH IS BACK, BABEY. 7.5% ABV.
- Dad Evader double IPA. This variant on our terribly popular Tax Evader is an homage to the original “dadbeer” of the early nineties–the American wheat. Lots of white wheat malt and german ale yeast make this a relatively crushable double IPA. 9.2% ABV.
- Thai Basil IPA. Bright, crisp IPA with an incredible floral/earthy aroma from a generous late boil addition of thai basil instead of hops. 6.5% ABV.
- Sessions Ale. It’s pale and has no redeeming qualities. For those who think ketchup is too spicy. 4.5% ABV.
- Hopped Wheat. Halfway between an American Wheat and an IPA, this sesh is so fresh it’s make you feel like John Tesh. 5.9% ABV.
- American Wheat. The original dadbeer! 5.3% ABV.
On deck: Wet Look IPA, Chicken and Waffles Blonde, Thai Basil IPA. Jeff Goldplum