IMPORTANT INFO: We have food now! Chow available anytime beers are.
- Dead Druid King – It’s back! Our annual gruit made with oak leaves instead of hops. It’s based off of 8th century BC tomb findings and beer nerds go apeshit for it so get in early. It’s sorta sour (but not in the acetic way, more of a tannic/chlorophyll way) and it’s a black wheat beer with a very slight smokiness. 7.5% ABV.
- Dry Porter –Dark and roasty, with a snappy finish. The perfect dark beer for hot weather. 4.8% ABV
- Tart Rye Ale – Very dry copper colored rye ale, full of the grain’s characteristic tart and spicy notes. 5.2% ABV
- Ozark Common – Dark and sour. It’s what moonshiners used to drink! 5.0% ABV
- Cucumber Pepper Kolsch – Crisp and clean kolsch laundered with cucumber juice and birds eye chilis. 5.5% ABV
- Belgian Dubbel – Tawny colored and Belgian-y. If you know, you know. 7.5% ABV
- English Summer Ale – Invented in the 80s on the SW coast of merry olde engalonde. Ashburne mild malt, ginger, grapefruit peel. It’s summer in a glass! From England! Ale! 5.9% ABV
- Meteor IPA – This east coast-style IPA is floral and balanced with brown malt. 5.0% ABV
- Ozark Milkshake IPA – This full-bodied, slightly sweet IPA is brewed with cedar branches, lactose and a generous dose of Simcoe hops. 5.6 ABV
- Chicken and Waffles Blonde – Neither chicken nor waffles were harmed in the manufacture of this robust, complex beer. Discuss.. 5.7% ABV
- Earthbound Blonde – Cardamom Pepper Tea Blonde, with a new name! It’s in cans, now, too! 4.5% ABV
- American Wheat – dad beer dot com slash biz. 5.7% ABV
- Splash Party Saison – This extremely summery beer is bright and has a pineapple-green apple acidity from a post-fermentation malic-acid addition because I read a single book about making wine like 7 years ago. 6.6% ABV
TO GO BEERS:
- Beer! In cans! Earthbound Blonde, Meteor IPA and Irish Red!
- $10/4pk, $3 singles.
- Seattle Semi-Sweet Cider
- Stag ($3 pour, for your uncle)
- James Cabernet, California $8
- Codice Temperanillo, Spain $8
- Wilderkrans Chenin blanc, South Africa $8
- Evolucio Furmint Tokaj, Hungary $8
- Pamplune Grapefruit Rose, France $8
- Coke $2
- Sprite $2
TEA from TEATOPIA
- Lapsang Souchong: Smoky black tea, tongue-numbing and perfect $4
- Peach Ginger: Strong start, long finish. Just like the 7th game in the NBA finals $4
- Mash Cranberry Pear: This fruit-infused black tea will bring a little summer to your nose hairs and also your taste buds. $4
- Keemun: Mellow and floral black tea. Folks, it’s a good one! $4