OMG! This Sunday we’re throwing a party! Grilled cheese sandwiches and specialty beers in to-go cans!
- Dead Druid King – It’s back! Our annual gruit made with oak leaves instead of hops. It’s based off of 8th century BC tomb findings and beer nerds go apeshit for it so get in early. It’s sorta sour (but not in the acetic way, more of a tannic/chlorophyll way) and it’s a black wheat beer with a very slight smokiness. 7.5% ABV.
- Splash Party Saison –Bewitchingly floral, with tropical heat and a hint of green apple tartness. 7.1% ABV
- Irish Red – Malt-forward best-seller with a nice minerality and a crisp finish. 5.3% ABV
- Ozark Common – Dark and sour. It’s what moonshiners used to drink! 5.0% ABV
- Cucumber Pepper Kolsch – Crisp and clean kolsch laundered with cucumber juice and birds eye chilis. 5.5% ABV
- Belgian Dubbel – Tawny colored and Belgian-y. If you know, you know. 7.5% ABV
- Honey Wheat – A wheat beer brewed with honey! 4.3% ABV
- AIPA – This opera was written by Verdi to commemorate the opening of the Cairo opera house oh wait that’s AIDA. This AIPA is an American IPA and was made to commemorate you cracking open a couple of cold ones with the boys. 5.0% ABV
- Doing it Extreme IPA – An IPA! With Coriander and orange peel! EXTREME. 6.0 ABV
- Tax Evader DIPA – Made with giant amounts of American hops, American barley and Indian sugar. One of our most popular beers. 11.0% ABV
- Lemongrass Gose – It’s got lemongrass in it! and it’s salty and sour! 5.6% ABV
- American Wheat – dad beer dot com slash biz. 5.7% ABV
- Hefeweizen – Traditional German hefeweizen. Smells like banana and cloves. Soft head, full body. I’m not crying, you’re crying. 4.6% ABV
TO GO BEERS:
- Beer! In cans! Earthbound Blonde, Meteor IPA and Irish Red!
- $10/4pk, $3 singles.
- Seattle Semi-Sweet Cider
- Stag ($3 pour, for your uncle)
- James Cabernet, California $8
- Codice Temperanillo, Spain $8
- Wilderkrans Chenin blanc, South Africa $8
- Evolucio Furmint Tokaj, Hungary $8
- Pamplune Grapefruit Rose, France $8
- Coke $2
- Sprite $2
TEA from TEATOPIA
- Lapsang Souchong: Smoky black tea, tongue-numbing and perfect $4
- Peach Ginger: Strong start, long finish. Just like the 7th game in the NBA finals $4
- Mash Cranberry Pear: This fruit-infused black tea will bring a little summer to your nose hairs and also your taste buds. $4
- Keemun: Mellow and floral black tea. Folks, it’s a good one! $4