- Rose Plum Gruit: Brewed with French saison yeast, this delicate hop-free beer has been bittered with rose hips and mugwort and then gently soured with the addition of fresh plums. 5.5% ABV, 0 IBU, 9 SRM.
- Cardamom Pepper Tea Blonde: It’s back! Blonde ale brewed with cardamom and black pepper for aroma and dried out with tea instead of late-addition hops. 4.6%ABV, 11 IBU, 4 SRM.
- Black Wit: A traditional witbier brewed with coriander and orange peel, blackened with midnight wheat and dosed with light-roast coffee just prior to kegging. It’s the most subtle coffee beer you’ll ever drink. 3.8% ABV, 14 IBU, 34 SRM.
- Hopped Wheat: It’s another Rebecca recipe! It’s a wheat beer! It has American hops in it in larger than average quantities! 4.2% ABV, 31 IBU, 4 SRM.
- Oktoberfest: It’s really a weizenbock, don’t tell anyone! Rich, caramel malt and wheat flavors dominate, with notes of raisin and prune from special aromatic malts. A crowd favorite! 5.5% ABV, 20 IBU, 18 SRM.
- Pale Ale: An english style pale ale. Copper colored, smooth, sessionable. Introduce your dad (or grandpa) to craft beer with it. 4.8% ABV, 35 IBU, 8 SRM.
- Berliner Weisse: The original gatorade! Clean lacto sourness, fizz, a hint of smoke. Napoleon loved this shit. 2.8% ABV, 7 IBU, 3 SRM
- Summer Stout: It’s like a big ol slice of blackberry pie. Cloves provide a rich, velvety depth while blackberries provide a fresh, fruity tartness. Dry and delicious. 6.3% ABV. 51 IBU, 38 SRM.
On deck: Open Source Brown, Mahlab ESB, Ginger Yarrow Gruit (maybe).