COME TO OUR DANG BIRTHDAY
- Biere de Garde: Clean, tucked-in Belgian ale. 5.3% ABV.
- Gratzer: Pronounced “Great Sir.” It’s a smoked wheat beer with hella yeast character. 5.1% ABV
- Divine Hag: It’s a scotch ale! Malty, peaty, stong. Lean in to this ruby colored beverage! 8.9% ABV
- Evader in the Rye: Similar to our tax evader double IPA, except it’s a surly loner full of bitterness and rye, the most obnoxious of brewing grains. 10% ABV.
- Basketball Move: Big ol’ dunkelweizen. Rich, dark wheat beer with chocolate and slight roast malt notes. 6.4% ABV.
- Irish Stout: Dry, roasty, crisp. Just like the Irish. 4.3% ABV.
- Birch Porter: This porter has it all. 3.5 car garage, half bath inside a full bath, 19 bedrooms, absurdly oversized portico, the works. It’s also got some birch bark in it, so it smells and tastes very subtly of root beer. 6.3% ABV.
- Star Anise Porter: Formerly known as the Peat and Anise porter, enter this dark, peaty beer and confront your fear of licorice flavors. If u face your fears w/ imperfect courage u will be destroyed. 5.0% ABV. *LAST KEG ALERT*
On deck: pale ale