HOLY SHIT! MOTHERSHIP OPENS ON FRIDAY! COME GET FED!
- Session Ale. It’s like a mild ale except with more hops. 4.8% ABV.
- Red IPA. This IPA is more malt forward and focuses on Belma hops, which smell of creamsicle and strawberries. 5.00% ABV.
- Irish Red. Robust red ale with caramel notes and a crisp, mineral finish. 5.0% ABV.
- Sour Belgian. This turbid-mashed beer is sweet and tart, and marries Belgian esters and phenols with nordic Juniper wood and berries. Skaal! 6.5% ABV.
- Meteor IPA. Flagship IPA from the brewery least likely to have one. 5.0% ABV.
- Liquid Toast. Wheat beer designed for cooler temperatures. Malt-forward and full-bodied, with toasted sourdough flavor. 5.7% ABV.
- Second Lunch Pale Ale. It’s a pale ale! 4.5% ABV.
- Coffee Midnite Mass. Our darkest, richest stout, complemented with a Sumatran coffee from our buds at COMA coffee. *hype alert–we will run out quickly* 5.0% ABV.
- #Basic Blonde: It’s a very simple blonde ale of exceptional quality. Nobody’s gotta write a book about it, unless we dig up Marcel Proust I guess. 4.5% ABV.
- American Strong Ale: Malty with a very long finish. 5.6% ABV.
- Seattle Semi-Sweet Cider. Gluten free! $5
- Stag. Steak, taters and gravy. Pints only. $3.