- Red-Headed Neighbor: Red IPA! Citrus and pine hop aromas, beautiful red color. 6.6% ABV.
- New World Stout: Gruit stout brewed with ancho and chipotle chiles, sarsaparilla and vanilla. 8.7% ABV
- Divine Hag: It’s a scotch ale! Malty, peaty, stong. Lean in to this ruby colored beverage! 8.9% ABV
- Spicy Divine Hag: It’s a scotch ale brewed with scotch bonnet peppers. Quelle intensité! 8.4% ABV.
- Basketball Move: Big ol’ dunkelweizen. Rich, dark wheat beer with chocolate and slight roast malt notes. 6.4% ABV.
- Irish Stout: Dry, roasty, crisp. Just like the Irish. 4.3% ABV.
- Birch Porter: This porter has it all. 3.5 car garage, half bath inside a full bath, 19 bedrooms, absurdly oversized portico, the works. It’s also got some birch bark in it, so it smells and tastes very subtly of root beer. 6.3% ABV.
- Barrel-Aged Dead Druid King: Hopless black wheat beer seasoned with oak leaves, matured in a whiskey barrel for 5 months. Our first-ever brettanomyces beer! Tart, pie cherry notes dominate. 11.5% ABV.
On deck: Pecan Chicory Stout, Old World Stout, Second Lunch Pale Ale.