- Biere de Garde: Clean, tucked-in Belgian ale. 5.3% ABV.
- New World Stout: Gruit stout brewed with ancho and chipotle chiles, sarsaparilla and vanilla. 8.7% ABV
- Divine Hag: It’s a scotch ale! Malty, peaty, stong. Lean in to this ruby colored beverage! 8.9% ABV
- Spicy Divine Hag: It’s a scotch ale brewed with scotch bonnet peppers. Quelle intensité! 8.4% ABV.
- Basketball Move: Big ol’ dunkelweizen. Rich, dark wheat beer with chocolate and slight roast malt notes. 6.4% ABV.
- Irish Stout: Dry, roasty, crisp. Just like the Irish. 4.3% ABV.
- Birch Porter: This porter has it all. 3.5 car garage, half bath inside a full bath, 19 bedrooms, absurdly oversized portico, the works. It’s also got some birch bark in it, so it smells and tastes very subtly of root beer. 6.3% ABV.
- Second Lunch Pale Ale: Light bodied, golden colored ale with a clean, refreshing bitterness. 5.3% ABV.
On deck: BA Dead Druid King, Pecan Chicory Stout, Old World Stout, Red Headed Neighbor IPA.