WE WILL KEEP NORMAL HOURS THIS WEEKEND BUT WE MAY HAVE HANGOVERS EARLY IN OUR SHIFTS. LO SIENTO.
- Belgian Cream Ale. Light bodied with a clean grain flavor an an excellent Belgian aroma. 6.0% ABV.
- Ginger Gruit. Our original gruit! Hop-free blonde ale bittered with yarrow, ginger and chile piquin. 7.1% ABV.
- Riplet Gose. Collaboration gose with Old Vienna and St Louis Hop Shop. Yes, it has riplet seasoning in it. 5.5% ABV.
- Royal Basil IPA. It’s like the Thai Basil IPA except higher gravity and more full-bodied. Thought we’d sneak in a variant before it got too hot outside. 8.1% ABV.
- Dead Druid King. It’s baaaaaaaack! Black wheat beer brewed with oak leaves instead of hops. Based on tomb findings from 800 BC Bavaria. SKULL BEER. 8.0%ABV.
- Jeffeweizen. Traditional German style wheat beer. Not made with any Jeff-derived materials. 4.6% ABV.
- Dry Brown. This brown finishes crisp and dry, making it an excellent early summer libation. 5.2% ABV.
- Fuzzy Pickles. This gose (slightly salty, slightly sour wheat beer) is made with coriander and sorachi ace hops, which smell like dill and lemongrass. Rereshing! 6.9% ABV (lol).
On deck: Tax Evader, English Summer Ale, Pomegranate Cucumber Gose