- Thai Basil IPA: Bright and sunny with a soft sweetness that balances the Pacific NW hops and the delightfully dark licorice notes of thai basil. Crisp and crushable. 6.3% ABV, 47 IBU, 6 SRM
- Brown Gruit: It would be a brown ale had we used hops, but we didn’t because we love gruits (and so should you). Licorice root and chicory provide an earthy bitterness while heather tips and mugwort provide bright, herbal contrasts. Refreshing and delicious! 5.9% ABV, 22 IBU, 24 SRM.
- Chicken and Waffles Blonde: A bready, robust blonde ale with smoke, savory and maple notes. No chickens or waffles were harmed in the production of this beverage. 5.25% ABV, 19 IBU, 6 SRM.
- Smoked Missouri Common: Based on a beer made by Appalachian moonshiners. Light bodied, slightly sour brown ale with a smooth smoky character–it’s like you’re operating a still in a holler somewhere! 6.5% ABV, 22 IBU, 14 SRM.
- Oat and Apple: A collaboration with Owl Creek Winery in Cobden, IL! All oat malt and noble hops, with a generous addition of unfermented cider! It’s dry, slightly apple-ine in nature, very refreshing and naturally gluten free. 6% ABV, 53 IBU, 3 SRM. Note: We didn’t send this off to a lab for analysis so technically we have to call it “gluten reduced” instead of “gluten free.”
- Chinese Five Spice Porter: Rich and chocolately malt build with a delicate blend of heat, perceived sweetness, bitterness, earthiness and numbingness from a traditional spice blend. Think we’re full of shit? Try it and see! 6% ABV, 32 IBU, 32 SRM.
- Red IPA: It’s red! And it uses Green Bullet and Aramis hops! 7.6% ABV, 66 IBU, 16 SRM.
- Graff: We thought this was a historical apple-malt blended beverage but it turns out Stephen King invented it! Who knew?!? Collaboration with Owl Creek Winery in Cobden, IL, who provided the fantastic unfermented cider. Smooth body, bright crisp apple flavor. 5.1% ABV. 5 IBU, 4 SRM.
On deck: Sake Yeast Pale Ale, Dunkelweizen, Belgian Cream Ale.