CRAFT BEER WEEK IS COMING UP!
- Jeffeweizen: Traditional hefeweizen! 4.6% ABV
- Session Evader: This is a session double IPA, a slightly less-menacing take on our popular Tax Evader. Brilliant red hue, slightly roasty flavor with sweet notes from jaggery, soft fruit belma and cascade hop aroma. 8.2% ABV
- Sonnet IPA: Clean, British IPA with a neutral grainbill, lots of English Sonnet hops (providing a nice herbal bitterness) and some mild stonefruit esters from a classic British yeast strain. 5% ABV
- Raspberry Gruét: She ordered Raaaaspberry gruét/a hopless wheat with fruit in store/she ordered raaaaaaaspbery gruét/the cinnamon and sumac added so much more. 6% ABV.
- Thai Basil IPA: Light-bodied IPA with hella Thai basil aroma. It’s also got some jaggery in it. I am hungover and descriptions are hard. 6.5% ABV.
- Cucumber Chili Kolsch: Your boy (or girl rather) crazy for this one–clean, crisp refreshing kolsch, dosed with chili piquin and cucumber. Delightful work by Rebecca. 4.5% ABV.
- Saxon Saison: Fancy grains, light body, dry finish, german ale yeast because we got bored with our house saison strain. It’s quite good. 6.0% ABV.
- Fenugreek Blonde: A slightly biscuity, slightly tart blonde ale that smells a bit like maple syrup! 5.3% ABV.
On deck: Funky pickles.