*BWOOP BWOOP* WE HAVE SPECIAL “TAKE HOME” GLASSWARE AVAILABLE FOR CRAFT BEER WEEK! *BWOOP*
- Hefeweizen: Super traditional wheat beer, smooth, accessible, slight banana and clove aroma. Chow down! 4.6% ABV, 10 IBU, 4 SRM.
- Brown Gruit: It would be a brown ale had we used hops, but we didn’t because we love gruits (and so should you). Licorice root and chicory provide an earthy bitterness while heather tips and mugwort provide bright, herbal contrasts. Refreshing and delicious! 5.9% ABV, 22 IBU, 24 SRM.
- Chicken and Waffles Blonde: A bready, robust blonde ale with smoke, savory and maple notes. No chickens or waffles were harmed in the production of this beverage. 5.25% ABV, 19 IBU, 6 SRM.
- Slam Dunkel: We took our traditional dunkelweizen recipe and turnt up the rich chocolate. Delightful! 5.5% ABV, 14 IBU, 28 SRM.
- Belgian Cream Ale: A traditional cream ale (high alcohol, light color, grainy sweetness, full mouthfeel) combined with belgian yeast for additional flavor and aroma complexity. 7.5% ABV, 8 IBU, 3 SRM.
- Chinese Five Spice Porter: Rich and chocolately malt build with a delicate blend of heat, perceived sweetness, bitterness, earthiness and numbingness from a traditional spice blend. Think we’re full of shit? Try it and see! 6% ABV, 32 IBU, 32 SRM.
- Splash Party Saison: WHOA Y’ALL! This saison was brewed with grains of paradise, which provide a subtle tropical heat, and malic acid, which provides a refreshing tartness. 6.8% ABV, 11 IBU, 6 SRM.
- Graff: We thought this was a historical apple-malt blended beverage but it turns out Stephen King invented it! Who knew?!? Collaboration with Owl Creek Winery in Cobden, IL, who provided the fantastic unfermented cider. Smooth body, bright crisp apple flavor. 5.1% ABV. 5 IBU, 4 SRM.
On deck: Rye Pale Ale. Sage Gru Wit. Tax Evader IPA.