WE’RE OPEN NORMAL HOURS ALL WEEK AND DOING LITERALLY NOTHING FOR MARDI GRAS, VALENTINE’S DAY OR INCLEMENT WEATHER.
***TRUST NO METEOROLOGIST THAT’S NOT FROM OKLAHOMA. ***
- Lavender Gruit. This hopless beer was bittered with yarrow and lavender. 5.4% ABV.
- Dry Brown. Light bodied brown ale with a crisp finish. I am in a food coma because I ate a huge torta like 45 minutes ago. Send help. 5.40% ABV.
- Mahlab ESB. Malty British style ale with distinctive aroma of baked goods from mahlab, the pits of St. Lucie cherries. 5.2% ABV.
- Copper Ale. Lightning crashes/ an American ale/ hop additions late in the boil/ the belma hops go in dry/ the aroma sets in/ before the glass can even reach your mouth . 4.7% ABV.
- Irish Red. Red ale, slight minerality, very good.. 5.1% ABV.
- Belgian Cream Ale. Crisp, very light bodied, with banana and clove aroma from Belgian yeast. Fermented HOT but served ICE COLD OOOOOHHHH YEAHHHHH 5.0% ABV.
- Spruce Gruit. No hops, no problems. Lots of spruce tips means lots of vitamin C, avoid scurvy! 5.6% ABV.
- Noir Evader: Black double IPA! 7.7% ABV.
- Second Lunch Pale Ale. It’s a pale ale! 4.5% ABV.
- Thai Basil IPA. It’s an IPA! Made with Thai Basil! And Jaggery! But that part’s not in the name! 6.0% ABV.
- Biere de Garde: Big ol Belgian. 6.2% ABV.
- American Strong Ale: Malty with a very long finish. 5.6% ABV.
- Rye E.S.B. This rye forward E.S.B. is Stuart’s favorite and you can’t have any. Don’t even try to order it. 5.1% ABV.
FOOD! DUDES WE HAVE FOOD! Sustainable barbecue from our friends at MOTHERSHIP
- Corn Bread. Gojuchang butter. $4
- Smoked Chicken Chili. Cottage cheese, pickled daikon. cilantro. $5.
- Smoked Kielbasa. Onions, yellow mustard, pork rinds. $9
- Veggie Burger. Fontina, kewpie mayo, lettuce, red onion. $9
- Smoked Turkey, Sumac, pickles, yogurt, pita. $12
- BBQ Pork Plate. Served with two sides. $13
- Sides. Baked beans, potato salad, slaw. $3
- Seattle semi-sweet cider
- Stag ($3 pour, for your uncle.)
- James. Cabernet. California. $8.
- Il Casolare. Red blend. Italy. $8.
- Wilderkrans. Chenin blanc. South Africa. $8.
- Evolucio. Furmint Tokaj. Hungary. $8.
- Gateway. Vinho Verde Rose. Portugal? $8.
Non alcoholic beverages:
TEA from TEATOPIA
- Lapsang Souchong: Smoky black tea, tongue-numbing and perfect. $4
- Peach Ginger: Strong start, long finish. Just like the 7th game in the NBA finals. $4
- Mash Cranberry Pear: This fruit-infused black tea will bring a little summer to your nose hairs and also your taste buds. $4
- Keemun: Mellow and floral black tea. Folks, it’s a good one! $4
CUSTOM SODA from RYAN (he’s not a business he’s just a dude that works here)
- Lavender $3
- Juniper blood orange $3
- Blueberry $3
- Blueberry Mint $3