We will be closed Monday, December 31 and open January 1. Marvelous Yule from Ultima Thule!
Tax Evader – Double IPA made with jaggery and a staggering amount of hops. Much smoother than it needs to be. 11.0% ABV.
Pecan Chicory Stout –This medium bodied stout derives much of its bitterness from chicory and its smooth topnotes and aroma from a generous addition of toasted pecans. 6.0% ABV
Rye ESB – This extra special bitter is a little darker, maltier and more full bodied than your average British Pale Ale. It’s also got some rye in it, for all you grain perverts out there. You know who you are. 6.0% ABV
Space Dream – HYPE ALERT! This braggot (malt and honey co-fermentation) made with lavender and blackberries WILL BE GONE BY FRIDAY. 7.3% ABV
FTB Gose – Gose made with cherry hibiscus tea blend. Cures the common cold, more or less! 5.1% ABV
Irish Red– Our best selling beer, go figure. It’s a classic, malty ale with a crisp, mineral finish and it keeps us in carhartts and work boots. 5.0% ABV
Meteor IPA – Flagship IPA from the brewery least likely to have one. Complex malty body and relatively subdued American hop profile because we’re ripping off 90s west coast IPAs. 5.1% ABV
Midnite Mass – The blackest of stouts. Simultaneously rich and bitter, like the guy that made minecraft. 5.7% ABV
Open Source Brown – Our take on a Northern English brown ale. Dry, balanced malt profile, crushable. 5.2% ABV
Rosemary Juniper Pale Ale – Seasonal heavyweight! Deep red color, full body, wood and juniper notes. Pairs well with heavy food and heavy snowfall. 7.8% ABV
Earthbound Blonde – Our flagship blonde, made with cardamom, telicherry pepper and black tea. It’s awesome, trust. 5.1% ABV
Lactose IPA – Classic session IPA given a richer mouthfeel and slight sweetness from a generous addition of lactose. We really gotta come up with a better name for this one. 4.8% ABV
TO GO BEERS:
- Beer! In cans! Earthbound Blonde, Meteor IPA and Irish Red!
- $10/4pk, $3 singles.
- Seattle Semi-Sweet Cider
- Stag ($3 pour, for your uncle)
- James Cabernet, California $8
- Codice Temperanillo, Spain $8
- Wilderkrans Chenin blanc, South Africa $8
- Evolucio Furmint Tokaj, Hungary $8
- Pamplune Grapefruit Rose, France $8
- Coke $2
- Sprite $2
- Well-being N/A $5
TEA from TEATOPIA
- Lapsang Souchong: Smoky black tea, tongue-numbing and perfect $4
- Peach Ginger: Strong start, long finish. Just like the 7th game in the NBA finals $4
- Mash Cranberry Pear: This fruit-infused black tea will bring a little summer to your nose hairs and also your taste buds. $4
- Keemun: Mellow and floral black tea. Folks, it’s a good one! $4