We will be open normal hours on Christmas Eve, bah humbug!
- Rye Evader. Seasonal variant of our Tax Evader Double IPA, made with lots of spicy rye and belma hops! 10.5% ABV.
- 61 Shilling. Peaty, malty Scottish Ale! I wanted to name it 69 shilling but got outvoted. 5.40% ABV.
- Belgian Cream. Light and crisp, clean grain flavor blends with Belgian phenols. 5.5% ABV,
- Irish Red. Robust red ale with caramel notes and a crisp, mineral finish. 5.0% ABV.
- AIPA. American IPA! Hoppy! American! 6.0% ABV.
- Meteor IPA. Flagship IPA from the brewery least likely to have one. 5.0% ABV.
- Pecan Chicory Stout. “Love in this Club” by Usher, in beer form. Smooth, chocolate body is the rhythm section, deep, herbal chicory is the dude yellin “HEY” on the 2s and 4s, buttery toasty pecan topnotes are Usher’s voice. 6.8% ABV.
- Rosemary Juniper Pale Ale. It’s back! Woody, spicy, sharp. 6.8% ABV.
- Second Lunch Pale Ale. It’s a pale ale! 4.5% ABV.
- Coffee Midnite Mass. Our darkest, richest stout, complemented with a Sumatran coffee from our buds at COMA coffee. *hype alert–we will run out quickly* 5.0% ABV.
- Krampus Gruit. Hopless witbier produced with elderberries and peppermint. Available only from Krampusnacht to Russian New Years. 6.1% ABV.
- #Basic Blonde: It’s a very simple blonde ale of exceptional quality. Nobody’s gotta write a book about it, unless we dig up Marcel Proust I guess. 4.5% ABV.
- American Strong Ale: Malty with a very long finish. 5.6% ABV.
- Seattle Semi-Sweet Cider. Gluten free! $5
- Stag. Steak, taters and gravy. Pints only. $3.