- Fuzzy Pickles. This one’ll make you smile! A gose (slightly sour, salty wheat beer) brewed with coriander and dry-hopped with sorachi ace hops. 6.0% ABV.
- 2nd Lunch Pale Ale. Extremely solid flagship pale ale from the brewery least likely to have one. 5.6% ABV.
- Chicken and Waffles Blonde. This festival favorite is made with neither chicken nor waffles, yet manages to taste like both. LIFE IS A MYSTERY. 6.2% ABV.
- Splash Party Saison. A bright French-style saison that ups the refreshingness (that’s totally a word) factor with grains of paradise and a little bit of malic acid. 6.7% ABV.
- Sage Gruit. This gruit drinks a bit like a witbier, but was bittered with yarrow, sage and coriander rather than stinky ol hops. 5.47%ABV.
- Jeffeweizen. Traditional German style wheat beer. Not made with any Jeff-derived materials. 4.6% ABV.
- Hopped Wheat. Halfway between an American Wheat and an IPA, this sesh is so fresh it’s make you feel like John Tesh. 5.9% ABV.
- Thai Basil IPA. This light, sunny IPA benefits from a generous late-boil addition of Thai basil. 6.0% ABV.
On deck: Sunflower Hefe, Cucumber Pepper Kolsch. plum gose,