- Honey Lemon Saison: This delightful libation is the result of Rebecca’s first solo recipe and brew day! Honey malt provides a perceived sweetness, which is balanced with lemon peel and lemon balm. 6.5% ABV, 12 IBU, 5 SRM.
- Tax Evader IPA: Based on the long-standing tradition of tax evasion among British ale brewers, this giant IPA is brewed with a significant amount of jaggery (a semi-refined sugar used by British brewers to avoid taxes on malted barley in the 18th and 19th century) and a huge amount of citra hops. Marshmallow and rum notes with a nice hoppy finish. 11%ABV, 70 IBU, 9 SRM.
- Belgian Wit Gruit: It’s a traditional Belgian Witbier made with wheat, coriander and orange peel. Except we subbed out the hops (boring) for sage and yarrow (herbal, earthy, excellent). 5.6% ABV, 0 IBU, 6 SRM.
- Slam Dunkel: We took our traditional dunkelweizen recipe and turnt up the rich chocolate. Delightful! 5.5% ABV, 14 IBU, 28 SRM.
- Belgian Cream Ale: A traditional cream ale (high alcohol, light color, grainy sweetness, full mouthfeel) combined with belgian yeast for additional flavor and aroma complexity. 7.5% ABV, 8 IBU, 3 SRM.
- Toasted Ravioli: An homage to St. Louis’ best appetizer, this wheat beer has toast and sourdough notes, blended with provel-infused vodka. 5.25% ABV, 18 IBU, 16 SRM.
- Thai Basil IPA: Bright and sunny with a soft sweetness that balances the Pacific NW hops and the delightfully dark licorice notes of thai basil. Crisp and crushable. 6.3% ABV, 47 IBU, 6 SRM
- Nowell’s Brown: Recipe designed and brewed by Robert Kennedy, the winner of our Open Source Brewathon earlier this year. Smoky and rich with a slightly tart finish, it’s a crowd favorite! 5.1% ABV. 5 IBU, 4 SRM.
On deck: West Coast IPA, Hopped Wheat, Apricot Gose.