- Tax Evader Double IPA: Huge double IPA made with generous additions of Columbus hops and jaggery, a semi-refined sugar from India. 12.2% ABV.
- Biere de Garde: ERMAHGERD! Less Belgian-y than most Belgian beers, more Belgian-y than most non-Belgian beers. 6.62% ABV
- Red IPA: Belma hops provide lots of juicy strawberry and orange cream aroma, our expertly-crafted malt blend provides backbone and color. 5.8% ABV.
- Irish Stout: Snappy, light-bodied stout with a roasty, dry finish. Like James Cagney if he had died in a house fire in the desert. 5.8% ABV.
- Belgian Quad: It’s like two diferent dubbels, all brewed together! Or like a tripel multiplied by 1.333333333333333333333. Lots of caramel malt notes, some warmth from the C2H6O, lots of banana and clove aroma, thanks to some Belgian yeast. 9.6% ABV.
- Pecan Chicory Stout: Rich buttery top notes from the pecans, velvety chocolate malt in the heart, miles deep earthiness from the chicory. 7.2% ABV.
- Red Gruit: The same grainbill as the Red IPA, except we bitter with cinnamon, sumac and yarrow instead of hops. 5.8% ABV.
- Horseradish gruit: This hopless witbier is seasoned with horseradish, yarrow and orange peel. It was supposed to be grapefruit peel but we forgot until the last minute. Anyway, this beer still rules pretty hard. 4.37% ABV..
On deck: A bunch of stuff.