- Spring PCS: It’s the Pecan Chicory Stout with a lighter body and increased sessionability for warm weather! 4.5% ABV.
- Dry Brown: We mashed this brown ale low so the dry, roasty notes would stand in the forefront. Late additions of belma and cascade hops adds bright citrus to a clean, American hop bitterness. 5.8% ABV
- Cardamom Pepper Tea Blonde: DUDES IT’S BACK! Bright, spiced (but not spicy), slightly tannic. Come drink some before the brewers consume all of it. 4.6% ABV
- Dark IPA: This IPA balances strawberry, orange-cream and soft-fruit aromas with a complex malt body that emphasizes caramel and toast notes. Darklightful. Dedarkful. Whatever. 5.5% ABV.
- Kavass: Our take on kvass, a classic Ukrainian/Russian fermented beverage. Smells like toasted rye bread and golden raisins. Bright in color, effervescent in body, slightly sour. Stuart wanted to name it Cave Ass but Jeff said no. 5%
- Full-Body IPA: We used hella nice barley in this IPA and mashed it high to give it a full, glorious, luscious head of hair. Or body of hair. Or just body. It’s like one of those shampoo commercials, except it’s beer and its happening inside your mouth. 6% ABV.
- Belgian Dark: This is a dark Belgian beer, as opposed to a hoppy Belgian beer, which would be a Belgian Dank. 6.5% ABV.
- Chicory Lavender Gruit: Hopless brown ale with earthy, coffee-like chicory flavors and a beautiful lavender aroma. 4.7% ABV.
On deck: Chicken and Waffles Blonde, FLAVOR BLASTED IPA, some other stuff maybe? IDK.