What’s on Tap?
- The Juice Evader. A variant on our Tax Evader Double IPA, this New England style IPA brings the juice! 9.4% ABV.
- Ginger Gruit. Our original gruit! Hop-free blonde ale bittered with yarrow, ginger and chile piquin. 7.1% ABV.
- Riplet Gose. Collaboration gose with Old Vienna and St Louis Hop Shop. Yes, it has riplet seasoning in it. 5.5% ABV.
- Rye ESB. Spicy, robust, gorgeous color. Brewer favorite. 5.9% ABV.
- Dead Druid King. It’s baaaaaaaack! Black wheat beer brewed with oak leaves instead of hops. Based on tomb findings from 800 BC Bavaria. SKULL BEER. 8.0% ABV.
- Meteor IPA. It’s an IPA! Whatever!. 6.8% ABV.
- Dry Brown. This brown finishes crisp and dry, making it an excellent early summer libation. 5.2% ABV.
- Fuzzy Pickles. This gose (slightly salty, slightly sour wheat beer) is made with coriander and sorachi ace hops, which smell like dill and lemongrass. Rereshing! 6.9% ABV (lol).