What’s on Tap?
- Rye Evader. Seasonal variant of our Tax Evader Double IPA, made with lots of spicy rye and belma hops! 10.5% ABV.
- 61 Shilling. Peaty, malty Scottish Ale! I wanted to name it 69 shilling but got outvoted. 5.40% ABV.
- Belgian Cream. Light and crisp, clean grain flavor blends with Belgian phenols. 5.5% ABV,
- Irish Red. Robust red ale with caramel notes and a crisp, mineral finish. 5.0% ABV.
- Sour Belgian. This turbid-mashed beer is sweet and tart, and marries Belgian esters and phenols with nordic Juniper wood and berries. Skaal! 6.5% ABV.
- Meteor IPA. Flagship IPA from the brewery least likely to have one. 5.0% ABV.
- Liquid Toast. Wheat beer designed for cooler temperatures. Malt-forward and full-bodied, with toasted sourdough flavor. 5.7% ABV.
- Rosemary Juniper Pale Ale. It’s back! Woody, spicy, sharp. 6.8% ABV.
- Second Lunch Pale Ale. It’s a pale ale! 4.5% ABV.
- Coffee Midnite Mass. Our darkest, richest stout, complemented with a Sumatran coffee from our buds at COMA coffee. *hype alert–we will run out quickly* 5.0% ABV.
- Krampus Gruit. Hopless witbier produced with elderberries and peppermint. Available only from Krampusnacht to Russian New Years. 6.1% ABV.
- #Basic Blonde: It’s a very simple blonde ale of exceptional quality. Nobody’s gotta write a book about it, unless we dig up Marcel Proust I guess. 4.5% ABV.
- American Strong Ale: Malty with a very long finish. 5.6% ABV.
- Seattle Semi-Sweet Cider. Gluten free! $5
- Stag. Steak, taters and gravy. Pints only. $3.