What’s on tap:
MY DUDES AND DUDETTES THE PATIO IS OPEN!
- Rye Ale. Spicy, copper colored ale with a clean finish. 4.6% ABV.
- Lactose APA. Full bodied, with intense hop aroma. 4.4% ABV.
- Some Lager. We brewed this amber lager a while back and discovered the name in a spiderweb in our basement. Wild. 3.5% ABV.
- Open Source Brown. A dry brown ale with aromas of chocolate, strawberry and orange cream. 5.3% ABV.
- Chinese 5 Spice Porter. Porter made with chinese 5 spice blend. Taproom favorite! 6.6% ABV.
- Irish Stout. Light bodied, roasty, snappy finish from a very small amount of lactic acid. 5.7% ABV.
- Earthbound Red. Our Irish Red! Renamed! Mineral notes, nice maltiness. 5.0% ABV.
- Meteor IPA: Flagship IPA from the brewery least likely to have one. 5.0% ABV.
- Lemongrass Gose. A slightly sour, slightly salty wheat beer made with lemongrass! 6.5% ABV.
- Cream Ale. The original east coast response to STL’s lagering caves! It’s light and clean, for your relative that inevitably tries to order a Bud Light but somehow gets offended when we suggest Stag. 6.6% ABV.
- Mint Eucalyptus IPA: Ryan worked this one up with Rebecca’s assistance, it’s a complex floral IPA that changes in flavor as it warms up. 6.3% ABV.
- Second Lunch Pale Ale: It’s a pale ale! It’s very good! 4.5% ABV.
- Peat Anise Porter: This porter pairs extremely deep star anise flavas with a top end of peat smoke Not for beginners, but not made in Belleville. 5.0% ABV.
TO GO BEERS:
- Beer! In cans! Meteor IPA and Irish Red! $10/4pk, $3 singles.
FOOD! DUDES WE HAVE FOOD! Sustainable barbecue from our friends at MOTHERSHIP. Open Fridays 5-10PM, Saturdays Noon-10PM and Sundays Noon-6PM.
- Corn Bread. Gojuchang butter. $4
- Smoked Chicken Chili. Cottage cheese, pickled daikon. cilantro. $5.
- Smoked Kielbasa. Onions, yellow mustard, pork rinds. $9
- Veggie Burger. Fontina, kewpie mayo, lettuce, red onion. $9
- BBQ Pork Plate. Served with two sides. $13
- Sides. Baked beans, potato salad, slaw. $3
- Seattle semi-sweet cider
- Stag ($3 pour, for your uncle.)
- James. Cabernet. California. $8.
- Codice. Temperanillo. 2015. Spain. $8.
- Wilderkrans. Chenin blanc. South Africa. $8.
- Evolucio. Furmint Tokaj. Hungary. $8.
- Claverach Farms. Pet-nat rose. EUREKA MISSOURI!!!!!!! $8.
Non alcoholic beverages:
TEA from TEATOPIA
- Lapsang Souchong: Smoky black tea, tongue-numbing and perfect. $4
- Peach Ginger: Strong start, long finish. Just like the 7th game in the NBA finals. $4
- Mash Cranberry Pear: This fruit-infused black tea will bring a little summer to your nose hairs and also your taste buds. $4
- Keemun: Mellow and floral black tea. Folks, it’s a good one! $4
CUSTOM SODA from RYAN (he’s not a business he’s just a dude that works here)
- Lavender $3
- Juniper blood orange $3
- Blueberry $3
- Blueberry Mint $3