What’s on tap:
- Cloven Stout. Pitch black and full of cloves. 7.2% ABV.
- Cucumber Pepper Kolsch. This kolsch is at least as good as a fresh summer salad, and definitely more refreshing! 6.3% ABV.
- Chicken and Waffles Blonde. This festival favorite is made with neither chicken nor waffles, yet manages to taste like both. LIFE IS A MYSTERY. 6.2% ABV.
- Splash Party Saison. A bright French-style saison that ups the refreshingness (that’s totally a word) factor with grains of paradise and a little bit of malic acid. 6.7% ABV.
- Sage Gruit. This gruit drinks a bit like a witbier, but was bittered with yarrow, sage and coriander rather than stinky ol hops. 5.47%ABV.
- Sunflower Hefe. This smooth, rich hefeweizen is amber in color and was produced with the cooperation of malted sunflower seeds, the corporation for public broadcasting and drinkers like you. 5.2% ABV.
- Hopped Wheat. Halfway between an American Wheat and an IPA, this sesh is so fresh it’s make you feel like John Tesh. 5.9% ABV.
- American Wheat. The original dadbeer! 5.3% ABV.
On deck: Eucalyptus Mint IPA, Dad Evader, SPACE DREAM
We are open:
- Mo-Tue: Closed.
- We: 4PM-1:30AM.
- Th: 4PM-1:30AM.
- Fr: 4PM-1:30AM.
- Sa: Noon-1:30AM.
- Su: Noon-8:00PM.
We're happy to open our doors for groups, special events, game nights, cloak-and-dagger stuff, etc.
Get in touch:
Address: 2710 Cherokee Street, Saint Louis, MO 63118.