What’s on tap:
HAPPY EQUINOX Y’ALL
- Root Gruit: Hop-free ale seasoned with traditional root beer herbs: sarsaparilla leaves, vanilla, licorice root, juniper berries and spearmint. Pronounced “Rut grut”. Drinks like a very dry root beer. 3.8% ABV.
- Wheat IPA: Is it a wheat beer? Is it an IPA? IT’S BOTH! MAGIC! 4.8% ABV.
- Belgian Golden Ale: Smooth golden ale with subtle spicy banana and clove notes from the yeast. I am not about to write a novel for this guy, it’s good so drink it. 7.1% ABV
- Dark Mild: Traditional British style, highly sessionable and pleasant. Molasses adds color and bite. 5.6% ABV.
- Second Lunch: This pale ale thick af y’all. We expected it to be crisp fall weather so we made a super full-bodied pale ale with some lactose added for extra mouth feel. WHY IS IT STILL 90 DEGREES OUTSIDE? Fuck global warming. 5.6% ABV.
- Lavender Braggot: Alfalfa honey provides half the fermentables in this strong smooth gruit bittered with lavender. Brewed in collaboration with the National Honey Board as part of the Honey Beer Summit. 10.8% ABV.
- #Basic Blonde: It’s blonde, it’s thin-bodied, it’s uncomplicated. Like Sven, that ski instructor with the abs. You know who I’m talking about. The kind of guy who would ask “So like, do you like music and stuff?” 4.5% ABV.
- Tax Evader: I could write the spiel I write for this every three weeks about jaggery and history and blahblahblah but really I’ve been reading some books about lizard people lately and I think I should take time to warn you about how they have infiltrated all levels of our government, hopefully I’ll be able to tell the world befor—. 11.0% ABV.
On deck: Birch Farmhouse, Whatever IPA, Brown Gruit, Oktober Evader.
We are open:
- Mo-Tue: Closed.
- We: 4PM-1:30AM.
- Th: 4PM-1:30AM.
- Fr: 4PM-1:30AM.
- Sa: Noon-1:30AM.
- Su: Noon-8:00PM.
We're happy to open our doors for groups, special events, game nights, cloak-and-dagger stuff, etc.
Get in touch:
Address: 2710 Cherokee Street, Saint Louis, MO 63118.