What’s on tap:
- Midnite Mass. Incredibly black, full-bodied stout with rich coffee and roast barley aroma and a bracing bitterness. 5.6% ABV.
- 61 Shilling. Peaty, malty Scottish Ale! I wanted to name it 69 shilling but got outvoted. 5.40% ABV.
- Jaggery Saison. Sweet lush saison with raisin and date notes from the use of Jaggery, a semi-refined Indian sugar. 5.5% ABV.
- Liquid Toast. Cold weather wheat beer. Toastier, maltier and just plain better than the average hefeweizen. 5.4% ABV.
- Black Wit. It’s dark and appealing. Only the cool kids drink it. 6.6% ABV.
- Meteor IPA. Flagship IPA from the brewery least likely to have one. 6.0% ABV.
- Tax Evader. It’s back! Giant double IPA. Supremely drinkable. Surprise yourself. 11.0% ABV.
- Session Ale: We started dry-hopping our session ale and we also started drinking a lot more of it, so it’s a limited engagement kind of thing. Get some while you can! 4.6% ABV.
- Second Lunch Pale Ale. It’s a pale ale! 4.5% ABV.
- Chinese 5 Spice Porter. A dry, crisp porter provides the perfect backbone for the complex flavor and profile of traditional Chinese 5 Spice blend. One of our best sellers. 5.1% ABV.
- Coriander IPA: Did you know coriander and most American hops share similar humulones? I didn’t! But Jeff did! He wrote this recipe for you. Yes you. 5.2% ABV.
- American Strong Ale: Malty with a very long finish. 5.6% ABV.
- Sage Gruit. Belgian style hopless ale bittered with sage and yarrow. Earthy. 7.1% ABV.
FOOD! DUDES WE HAVE FOOD! Sustainable barbecue from our friends at MOTHERSHIP
- Corn Bread. Gojuchang butter. $4
- Smoked Chicken Chili. Cottage cheese, pickled daikon. cilantro. $5.
- Smoked Kielbasa. Onions, yellow mustard, pork rinds. $9
- Veggie Burger. Fontina, kewpie mayo, lettuce, red onion. $9
- Smoked Turkey, Sumac, pickles, yogurt, pita. $12
- BBQ Pork Plate. Served with two sides. $13
- Sides. Baked beans, potato salad, slaw. $3
- Seattle semi-sweet cider
- Stag ($3 pour, for your uncle.)
- James. Cabernet. California. $8.
- Il Casolare. Red blend. Italy. $8.
- Wilderkrans. Chenin blanc. South Africa. $8.
- Evolucio. Furmint Tokaj. Hungary. $8.
- Gateway. Vinho Verde Rose. Portugal? $8.
We are open:
- Mo: Closed.
- Tu: 4PM-12AM.
- We: 4PM-12AM.
- Th: 4PM-12AM.
- Fr: 4PM-12AM.
- Sa: Noon-12AM.
- Su: Noon-10:00PM.
We're happy to open our doors for groups, special events, game nights, cloak-and-dagger stuff, etc.
Get in touch:
Address: 2724 Cherokee Street, Saint Louis, MO 63118.