What’s on tap:
- Spiced Belgian: Clean, light grain bill with delicate aromas from our favorite Belgian yeast strain. Like a saison without the pretention. 6.9% ABV.
- Mint Julep Gruit: We normally release this for Derby Day but it’s so good we started early. Spicy rye notes couple with mint, kefir lime leaves, lime zest and a bourbon infusion. 6.1% ABV
- Divine Hag: Scotch ale! Big ol ruby colored beverage with a delightful peat smoke aroma. 8.6% ABV.
- Weizenbock: Huge wheat beer, full bodied and loaded with robust-ass flavors. As opposed to robust ass flavors. Punctuation matters. 8.0% ABV.
- Belgian Dubbel: It’s a dubbel! Belgian yeast, amber color, bubbles. 8.2% ABV.
- Chinese 5 Spice Porter: Made with traditional Chinese Five Spice Blend, which we can never remember all the ingredients of. It drinks a little like Vietnamese coffee but mostly it’s just really, really good. 7.1% ABV.
- Belgian Gruit: Amber colored belgian ale brewed with black and white pepper, coriander, yarrow and elderflower. 7.2% ABV.
- Tax Evader: The beast is back! Named after the old British practice of adding sugar to the boil kettle to avoid malt tax, this massive IPA is made with jaggery, a semi-refined Indian sugar (that tastes like toasted marshmallows) and an extremely generous addition of columbus, chinook and cascade hops (which smell like weed, pinecones and citrus, respectively). 11.5% ABV.
On deck: Coffee Midnite Mass, Dunkelweizen, Pecan Chicory Stout
We are open:
- Mo-Tue: Closed.
- We: 4PM-1:30AM.
- Th: 4PM-1:30AM.
- Fr: 4PM-1:30AM.
- Sa: Noon-1:30AM.
- Su: Noon-8:00PM.
We're happy to open our doors for groups, special events, game nights, cloak-and-dagger stuff, etc.
Get in touch:
Address: 2710 Cherokee Street, Saint Louis, MO 63118.