What’s on tap:
- Red-Headed Neighbor: Red IPA! Citrus and pine hop aromas, beautiful red color. 6.6% ABV.
- New World Stout: Gruit stout brewed with ancho and chipotle chiles, sarsaparilla and vanilla. 8.7% ABV
- Divine Hag: It’s a scotch ale! Malty, peaty, stong. Lean in to this ruby colored beverage! 8.9% ABV
- Spicy Divine Hag: It’s a scotch ale brewed with scotch bonnet peppers. Quelle intensité! 8.4% ABV.
- Second Lunch: A bright, crisp pale ale, our tribute to all the gig economy folk who work like 9 different jobs and thus have multiple lunch breaks. 5.3% ABV.
- Irish Stout: Dry, roasty, crisp. Just like the Irish. 4.3% ABV.
- Black Gruit: Dark hopless ale with black cumin, white horehound and grains of paradise. 8.9% ABV.
- Barrel-Aged Dead Druid King: Hopless black wheat beer seasoned with oak leaves, matured in a whiskey barrel for 5 months. Our first-ever brettanomyces beer! Tart, pie cherry notes dominate. 11.5% ABV.
On deck: Pecan Chicory Stout, Rosemary Juniper Pale Ale, Krampus Gruit, Spruce Gruit.
We are open:
- Mo-Tue: Closed.
- We: 4PM-1:30AM.
- Th: 4PM-1:30AM.
- Fr: 4PM-1:30AM.
- Sa: Noon-1:30AM.
- Su: Noon-8:00PM.
We're happy to open our doors for groups, special events, game nights, cloak-and-dagger stuff, etc.
Get in touch:
Address: 2710 Cherokee Street, Saint Louis, MO 63118.