What’s on tap:
COME TO OUR DANG BIRTHDAY
- Biere de Garde: Clean, tucked-in Belgian ale. 5.3% ABV.
- Meteor IPA: We have a flagship IPA now! Belma, citra and cascade hops hurtle into your mouth on a wave of robust caramel malts. 5.6% ABV
- Whatever IPA: It’s like, got some hops in it. Also ashburne malt and some jaggery but back to the hops since that’s all anyone wants to gossip about. Hot, gossipy Columbus and Cascade hops. 5.6% ABV
- Dark Mild: Traditional British style, highly sessionable and pleasant. Molasses adds color and bite. 5.6% ABV.
- Second Lunch: This pale ale thick af y’all. We expected it to be crisp fall weather so we made a super full-bodied pale ale with some lactose added for extra mouth feel. WHY IS IT STILL 90 DEGREES OUTSIDE? Fuck global warming. 5.6% ABV.
- Lavender and Chicory Gruit: This brown, hop-free malt beverage was bittered with lavender and chicory, giving the beer a smooth, earthy, herbal bitterness. 5.8% ABV.
- Demon Summoner: We performed dire rituals to call this smoky, strong rauchbier from the depths of some Moravian barley field. Beechwood smoke, clean malt profile, not much hoppiness. We sold our souls so you don’t have to, now that’s what I call a Total Customer Service Experience (TM). 7.1% ABV.
- Black Lodge Porter: Formerly known as the Peat and Anise porter, enter this dark, peaty beer and confront your fear of licorice flavors. If u face your fears w/ imperfect courage u will be destroyed. 5.0% ABV.
On deck: Midnite Mass, Gruit out of Hell, Basketball Move, Irish Stout
We are open:
- Mo-Tue: Closed.
- We: 4PM-1:30AM.
- Th: 4PM-1:30AM.
- Fr: 4PM-1:30AM.
- Sa: Noon-1:30AM.
- Su: Noon-8:00PM.
We're happy to open our doors for groups, special events, game nights, cloak-and-dagger stuff, etc.
Get in touch:
Address: 2710 Cherokee Street, Saint Louis, MO 63118.