What’s on tap:
- German Wheat: Super crisp, wheat beer with understated esters. 5.0% ABV.
- Lavender Chicory Gruit: No hops? No problem! This beer is like if a brown ale and fernet branca had a baby, except good. 6.4% ABV
- Red IPA: Belma hops provide lots of juicy strawberry and orange cream aroma, our expertly-crafted malt blend provides backbone and color. 5.8% ABV.
- Irish Stout: Snappy, light-bodied stout with a roasty, dry finish. Like James Cagney if he had died in a house fire in the desert. 5.8% ABV.
- Belgian Quad: It’s like two diferent dubbels, all brewed together! Or like a tripel multiplied by 1.333333333333333333333. Lots of caramel malt notes, some warmth from the C2H6O, lots of banana and clove aroma, thanks to some Belgian yeast. 9.6% ABV.
- Pecan Chicory Stout: Rich buttery top notes from the pecans, velvety chocolate malt in the heart, miles deep earthiness from the chicory. 7.2% ABV.
- Second Lunch Pale Ale: It’s a pale ale! Other ales pale in comparison. That’s a lie, many other ales dark in comparison. 4.6% ABV.
- #JUNIPERSTRONG: It’s a strong ale seasoned with juniper. Heavy malt #comestogether with tart astringency. #YOLO. 7.0% ABV. On deck: Tax Evader, Red Gruit, Biere de Garde, Springtime Blonde
We are open:
- Mo-Tue: Closed.
- We: 4PM-1:30AM.
- Th: 4PM-1:30AM.
- Fr: 4PM-1:30AM.
- Sa: Noon-1:30AM.
- Su: Noon-8:00PM.
We're happy to open our doors for groups, special events, game nights, cloak-and-dagger stuff, etc.
Get in touch:
Address: 2710 Cherokee Street, Saint Louis, MO 63118.